Bible Inspiration

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Rich Fewell, finally a household name

Rich Fewell is finally a household name. Possibly in 3, maybe 4 homes, but none the less, for he has been immortalized in the mass media - we are talking about the infamous MidWeek! WOOHOO! Sure, its not the New York Times or the National Enquirer, but it is a (local) news print read by at least 8, maybe 9 people on the islands. He was listed under the "Geek Meet" article. Now I don’t know if this is a title I would like to be known under, but hey, there is no such thing as bad publicity! Or so they say in Hollywood. Technically, this is not the first time his name has been in the mass media. I have a feeling this is a breakout moment and within 10 to 20 years Rich will be easily forgotten as George the V is taking headline news by finishing the job his granddaddy couldn’t finish. Wooo, that was a wild tangent. Anyways, since Rich is probably the only reader of my blog, I say hats off! Keep on hamming, or geo-ing or geeking, whatever they call all that strange stuff you do. Toodles.

2 comments:

Rich said...

Why thank you very much! It is truly an honor to be so memorialized in this fine online publication! It gives me the courage to continue ham-ing, geo-ing, geek-ing, or whatever it is I do! Ha! Mahalo!

Eutychus said...

I can see it now - the most popular baby names for 2009 will be Richard, Douglas, and Fewell - for both boys and girls.