Bible Inspiration

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Random Rants and Raves

Aloha,

Been a little while since I last posted, so here you go.

- Terminator: The Sarah yadda yadda yadda. So far, I like what I see. I enjoyed it. But, I have 1 major criticism. First off, I totaly understand that "it is fiction, its not real" and so on, but, if someone is making a peice of work that is based on previous work AND plays with time/space, make sure it "works". Example, The Terminator SCC series, is timed during John Conners teen years, with a new protector from the future. Now, in the previous T1/T2/T3 movies, which the terminators came from the future, they knew everything from the past (historical) so whatever happens in the T SCC series would have been known during the movie series, so the series just doesnt work. Dont play with time if you cant make it work. But the show is pretty good from a production and acting standpoint.

GO GREENBAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Favre and crew are in the conference and Superbowl hunt. I hope they whip the New York Giants (every time I hear "NYG" I think of Madagascar "All hail the New Yorks Giants", ha ha ). It would be great for Brett Farve to get another superbowl ring. Having been born in Milwaukee, GB Packers are really the only team I can root for with any sort of social connection. GO GREENBAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been sick this last week. Headaches, blured vision. Maybe sinus headaches, may need glasses. Getting old sucks.

American Idol is back (WOOHOO). Hard to tell any diamonds in the rough. Too many small snapshots. The bad singers are funny though.

Peace out!

No comments: